Happy birthday, Vera!!! That cake is so cute. I am so stealing that idea for Petra's first birthday!
Hmmm... i love the cake. I think i am going to make for Sam's birthday the same one!:):):)
there are so many different ideas on line, it's amazing, you can make a cake in ANY shape you imagine... and a lot of them are pretty easy to assemble. the butterfly is the EASIEST!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Happy birthday, Vera!!! That cake is so cute. I am so stealing that idea for Petra's first birthday!
Hmmm... i love the cake. I think i am going to make for Sam's birthday the same one!:):):)
there are so many different ideas on line, it's amazing, you can make a cake in ANY shape you imagine... and a lot of them are pretty easy to assemble. the butterfly is the EASIEST!
Post a Comment